I wanted to ask if someone had ever used MM's Continuous BG Monitor.  I am
scheduled to use one next Friday morning (12/20), and I wanted take the most
advantage of it.  Please feel free to share any tips or examples of
"experiments" you might have done while hooked to it. My Endo is not very
pro pump nor CBGM but she is supportive of what I want :o) so I am not
counting on too many "pointers" from her.  I will actually be part of
"clinic" MM is running to get my endo interested in the technology.

Many thanks!
Pumping for 6 months now.