[IP] Re: Humalog versus Novolog times

Okay.  Here is some information.  None of it is 100% consistant, but gives a
picture.

First of all, I'll start with ANOTHER page from diabetesnet that seems to
not quite match what they had in that other page. But, it is here
regardless.

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_treatments/insulin_action_times.php

This one only lists Humalog:
http://www.joslin.harvard.edu/education/library/insulin_action.shtml

Here is another one from joslin that has both:
http://www.upstate.edu/uhpated/pdf/diabetes/insulinaction.pdf

This one has both as well:
http://www.parknicollet.com/diabetes/aboutdiabetes/insulintypes.html

These just have Humalog:
http://www.fpnotebook.com/END120.htm
http://www.uchsc.edu/misc/diabetes/chap7two.html
http://www.nfb.org/vodold/vsum9809.htm

Both:
http://www.discovercentrus.com/drugreviews/pdf/NOVOLOG_1001.pdf

I have not listed any of the sites that listed them as the same.  There are
a bunch of others as well.  But, I figured this was enough.

Ryan