Re: [IP] Re: Maude report

On 12/15/02 9:26 PM, "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Darn, I missed this.  What is the Maude Report and were can I read it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris

Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience Database - (MAUDE)

   http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfMAUDE/Search.cfm

A searchable database of reports made by the manufacturers, users and care
providers to those who are using a Medical Device.  To search specifically
for Insulin Pumps, use the Product Code  "LZG".

George