From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 9:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Itchy infusion sites

Are you saying  you only have 4 sites or four area of sites?  I only use
my stomache and I find I have at least 10 good spots, each with about 1+
inches around it from the next spot so there is well over a month before
I get back to the first site and then I make sure to try and move about
1/2 inch from the actual insertion spot so it can fully heal
When I get brave enough to try a thigh that'll add at least another 10++
per leg so I could go 3 plus months before reusing a site!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm