Re: [IP] Itchy infusion sites

Michael J Vincent wrote "I have 4 main areas that I use: On each side of my
stomach and each thigh.  I rotate my site with each change.  Yes, there
still is a good
deal of soreness/bumps/and itching, however, with 4 sites in rotation the
sore spots get about 1.5 weeks to heal".
Michael, if you are experiencing these problems have you tried another
Insulin ?  ie NovoRapid if on Humalog (or the reverse).  The problems you
list are often associated with Insulin sensitivity / allergy.