From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jacqueline
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 2:36 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Itchy infusion sites

I have the itchiest and sorest infusion sites. I've been putting the
set on the side of my tummy (since I am pregnant) and now the sites are
itchy, sore, it's awful. I finally decided to change the infusion sites
together which seems to be working out but the other sites are still in
shape so I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about taking
of the sites or if there is a cream or something available. Thank you.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :