[IP] Vaccine Shots

Here in Illinois, I get a flu shot (faithfully) once a year.  I had never
heard of the pneumonia shot until 2 years ago when I had Mono.  I was
horribly sick with that.  The next fall during my flu shot my doctor
recommended the pneumonia shot in fear my system was still recovering from
the mono.  They said it was good for 5 years and usually was only given to
people aged 65+.  I was an exception due to my lowered immunity that year
and that I'm diabetic.  I (knock on wood) have never had pneumonia and am
hoping I don't ever get it!!  A 'bout with flu is enough for me!!