Re: [IP] Re: carbs in clementines?

I finally found out what a Clementine was.  I thought is was part of a song!
(Oh my darling, oh my darling.....)

It's a tangerine!  Why not look up tangerines and be done with it.

Is it just me, or is everybody getting a little esoteric around here?   It's
like fretting over sugar in carrots.  As "Diabetes Interview" puts it, "No
one has overdosed on carrots.  They are safe to eat."

Who is trying to simplify his life by eventually getting a pump.