[IP] Itchy infusion sites

I have the itchiest and sorest infusion sites. I've been putting the infusion
set on the side of my tummy (since I am pregnant) and now the sites are red,
itchy, sore, it's awful. I finally decided to change the infusion sites all
together which seems to be working out but the other sites are still in bad
shape so I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about taking care
of the sites or if there is a cream or something available. Thank you.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :