[IP] RE Honeymoon Period

I would like to add, that the Honeymoon period usually lasts longer - the older you are DX'd, or start to have problems.
I was DX'd at 50 years old - and the honeymoon was about 5 years!
That is one of the reasons I was treated as a type two during this period, and each pill would work for
a little while, then stop working.
Finally went on Insulin for about 3 months, then on a pump - WHAT A DIFFERENCE.