Re: [IP] Novolog & Humalog was Novolog problems?

In a message dated 12/15/02 11:18:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> IMO, insulin's action is a YMMV, everyone's DM is not the same.
> Information is readily available on the internet, nothing is written in
> stone.
> Nothing is all (always), nothing is never. There are exceptions. Linda K

Quite true; but, at least for us, there is a big difference if insulin peaks
in 52 minutes or an hour and a half; also a big difference if it finishes in
3 hours or 5.  The start time of 5 minutes or 15 minutes is probably
irrelevant for us.

So, for me, at least, it is important to get accurate information so I can
understand blood sugar events better.  If Novolog and Humalog are essentially
the same, no problem; but if they are really different, for me, it is
important to know.