Re: [IP] info on all pumps!

No, there are no pumps that monitor glucose continuously, at least not
yet.  Probably 18-36 months away.  Many children like the Animas pump, and
it is reliable.  Yes, the cozmo is new.  I did select the Disetronic in
spite of the look.  That said, I think the Paradigm and the Animas are good
choices for kids. And they really need to LIKE their pump for them to
really commit to the attention they require.   I understand the Minimed
people have worked out the kinks and that it is a good pump for kids.  That
is just my two cents.