[IP] HELP -Bad lot of Reserviors?????

I thought I'd ask your advice before phoning MM, but I've got a box of reserviors for my paradigm I've used I think 3 of them and each time I get a fair amount of airbubbles found in tubing, now I know that there is none in the reservior when I change sets, yesterday I wa changing my set I got all air bubbles out and was attaching the tubing when I saw air bubbles coming in from the end with the plunger thingy, I had read that someone said to make sure not to pull the plunger to far back or bubble could get in so I made sure not to and only pulled it to about 170 units.

I don't know wether its a bad batch or user error, But I still have six from another box(another lot#) and I don't have any air bubbles in these ones, should I call MM???

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm