Re: [IP] Flu sh ot

>I have to disagree with this comment below.  The flu shot is for the flu
>only.  It does not prevent pnuemonia.  You have to get a seperate shot for

Apparently there are different ways to get it.  I got one shot which was
both for influenza AND for pneumonia.  They said it was a combined
vaccination.  I didn't know that they ever gave them separately...although
now that you mention it, I do recall our local Meijer advertising separate
flu and pneumonia shots. Anyhow, I got both in the same shot.