[IP] info on all pumps!

Clear DayHello to all,
    I have one of my first appointments tomorrow for a pump.  I would like to
know from all of you what you think is the best pump and why, and ones that
you think I should avoid.  I have talked to a few people that  I work with and
they said that there are not pumps that constantly have your bg read.  Is this
true or is this person just not up to date with modern medicine?  Any
information that you can give me will be great.  I really don't want to walk
into this appointment with not knowing anything and getting the sheet pulled
over my eyes, and regreting this. Pleas e-mail me at email @ redacted
Thank you!

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]