[IP] Norwalk Virus

Well wish me luck with this one!  The family I work for(nanny) has it, well the 6 year old and the 12 year old have just gotten over it and were hoping the others don't get it.  Luckily I wasn't there when it wass in full blown but was there 2 days after when they were recovering, it literally knocked them off there feet for days and the 6 year ols stomache was hurting for a few days after wards from all the throwing up.
I think it's past and I'm still healthy !!

Thats the last thing I want before Christmas!!
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

One gastrointestinal ("stomach flu") virus that's currently getting
a lot of press, at least in Ontario, is the Norwalk-type virus. It can be
very nasty for diabetics because it can cause severe nausea and vomiting,
making it impossible to keep down fluids (and antinausea medication) and
hence lead to development of ketones. (I know. I get hit every year or two,
right around now.)

Best advice for avoiding it: wash your hands lots and lots, and then wash
them again.