Re: [IP] high bg's with steroids

I think you  need to just continue what you're doing while learning
from it. You now have some data points to look at about what works and
what doesn't. You know now your basal rates need to be at least 200% to
combat the steroids.

I took them about a week or two before my daughter was born (6 weeks
early) to help mature her lungs. I was showing signs of pre-eclampsia,
which I'd had with my son--also 6 weeks early--hence the steroids.

As you've found, they shoot your BGs up like they'd been blasted out of
a cannon. Just test, test, and re-test, and keep those basals up.

Good luck,