Re: [IP] How to find a supply??????

<<I would start by trying to find a pumper in your area who uses Quicksets.
Where do you live? >>
Well we are on the outskirts of St. Louis.    All the other pumpers I know
(a few of my one daughters friends)  are still on the 508.

<<You can also ask your endo practice.  And the pump rep should certainly
be able to get a few sets for you.>>
The rep didn't have any in her car last night.   She did promise to FedEx
me a few on Monday when she has time.     The Endo might have a few,
would have to call them  on Monday.

<<  What is the lot # on your quiksets and what problem did you have with
them? >>
Lot #2200472       REALLY Bad blood sugars for 11 days straight.   Fighting
keytones of 2.0 - 3.7 that would only go away with large injection shots.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]