Re: [IP] Re: the trip to the ER

>To further clarify, "stomach flu" is not influenza.  Usually it's a food
>borne illness.

I respectfully disagree.  While a good percentage of "stomach flu" is due to
food poisoning ("food borne illness"), the "stomach flu" (whether or not
caused by influenza) is prevalent.  Either that or somehow the food-borne
illness of our neighbors miraculously infected our food about 5 days after
they were "infected", etc.

And, I also think that "stomach flu" can be called by influenza.  Actually,
influenza causes fever.  High fever can and does lead to vomiting, which is
labeled "stomach flu".

Ryan