Re: [IP] Humalog Start Time

> I've been reading the posts about the differences between Humalog
> and Novalog and I was wondering how long Humalog takes to start
> working for most people.

For the vast majority of people, both Humalog and Novolog work pretty
much the same. The activity curves that come with the insulin bottle
are for "typical" folks.

What we know from ancedotal reports by list members is that BOTH
Humalog and Novolog may have very different activity times in
INDIVIDUALS. The experience of a particular person will not
necessarily be your experience.

Remember, YMMV :-)