[IP] Humalog Start Time

I've been reading the posts about the differences between Humalog and Novalog and I was wondering how long Humalog takes to start working for most people.

On the insert that comes in the Humalog box it says that the insulin should begin to work in 10-15 minutes.

For me it takes more like 45-60 minutes (although it does become 20-30 minutes if I've been exercising a lot (ie. running 5+ miles a day))

I'm starting to wonder if I might have a problem with Humalog, because when I was on shots and for the first 3-4 months on the pump it started working in 30min.  Also I wear a set 2-3 days and many times, after I remove it, I can feel a slight bump (maybe insulin deposit or hypertrophy?) in the spot where the set was.  Does anyone know if a sensitivity to humalog can delay its start time?