[IP] glucowatch - diary of events?

> 1.    I really need to use the GW when I am not exercising at all.
Otherwise I
> get a lot of skipped readings.
> 2.   After removal of the GW I find it VERY important to cover the spot
where it
> was with a bandaid. It itches and if I scratch it AT ALL I get a bleeding
> that scabs over and takes a while to heal.
> Pat

I hope the people on IP who get a new glucowatch, will provide a little diary
of how things go from day one etc. to those of us out here who would like to
know what it's REALLY like.  I read a similar diary and it sounded incredibly
frustrating at best.  Is anyone starting a glucowatch listserve? Thanks.