[IP] Humalog Lows

Could it be that your carb ratio is different on Humalog than on Novolog?
Try making a higher carb ratio.  And your night time basal rates could be too
high?  I had that problem for awhile and once I lowered my nighttime basal
rate, I stopped having the lows in the middle of the night.

It doesn't seem like much, but I lowered my night basal rate by 0.1 units and
it made all the difference in the world!!  I no longer have the lows and my
morning BG is still good!!

pumping since 3/01
20 years T1