From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michael J.
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 1:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insurance Coverage Problem

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Does anyone have a problem getting the "I.V. 3000 Transparent Dressing
(100/box)" and the "I.V. Prep Antiseptic Skin Preparation (50/box)"
covered by their insurance?

It seems my insurance covers everything 100% except these two items?  I
don't understand how they can cover everything else but not these???

Has anyone been succesfull in getting the insurance copamny to cover
"items" they have previousliy denied?  If so HOW??

Thanks in advance