[IP] not eating (skippin meals)

Then i tell them taht my favorite thing is not "eating anything".... but
not eating....
Most people find it hard to understand, then i tell them "try HAVING to eat
every meal for 46 years,
and see how it feels" ??

For years I thought I was the only one who hated having to force feed
myself! That was the best thing, not just about pumping, but also about
going on humalog. I still had to snack to accomidate for my basil insulin,
but I no longer HAD to have a full meal if I didnt feel hungry, the pump is
wayyyyyyyyyyy better than my humalog/lantus regime, but the humalog lantus
regime was better than before that and so on and so on etc etc.
As the years go on, we get better and more accurate ways to care for our
selves. Being on the pump, i finally feel semi normal, and like I am winning
the battle my diabetes waged against me in 1983, Yayyyyyy I am finally
Tami in Tucson
pumping since Nov 1/02