Re: [IP] Cocoa butter lotion - does it affect BGs

> Anyhow, for those who have "tried everything", try Cocoa butter lotion,
> and you might be pleasantly surprised!

How does it affect bg readings?  Can you put in on before you go to bed at night and then test in the middle of the night without getting an inaccurate result?
Marisa >>

Hi Marisa,

The Bonny Doon Lavender Gardeners Salve I recommended in a recent post is also a cocoa butter base (but with beeswax, too, so it may potentially stick to your skin even more).  I have never found it to affect my BG readings.