Re: [IP] How to find a supply??????

First place I'd call is my d-team(nurse,dietican and trainer) they have a small supply for those doing the saline runs, I know that I can get a few if I replace them.  The next place would be some fellow pumper kids I know from camp I'd have to get their phone number from my D-team though I also know they would lend a few.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm