	From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
	Sent: Fri 12/13/2002 3:03 PM
	To: email @ redacted
	Subject: [IP] carbs in clementines?

	Now that we can get Spanish clementines in the US again, I don't seem to be
	able to find any good carb data on them. (What I find is inconsistent, maybe
	because it is actually dealing with different things -- those Israeli
	clementines available in some stores here last year were actually quite
	different).  What are you all using?  Based on the ones in my current box,
	I'm thinking they must be only about 3-4 g carb each (maybe about 6 g carb
	per 100 g of edible fruit),  but I'm having a lot of other changes (just
	spent 3 days lowering my basals to about a third of what they had been), so
	am not trusting my responses at the moment <gr.>.
	Linda Z