Re: [IP] Re: Cocoa butter lotion

>How does it affect bg readings?  Can you put in on before you go to bed at
>night and then test in the middle of the night without getting an

That is a good question.  I haven't really paid any attention.  I can't
imagine why it would affect anything.  The cocoa butter lotion is absorbed
into the skin very quickly.  Plus, I'm not sure what would be in it to throw
off a BG reading.  But then, I don't really ever test during the night
unless I get a low.  I usually put it on after my shower in the MORNING.