[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #845

Hi all,
I am back again after a absent of 2 years. I was one of the people that was
in line for a paradigm 4 months ago. I went through the training and learned
how to use Humlog instead of using my old pump 502 MM. I have been trying to
use this new technology for 4 months now and have had nothing but problems.
I have had MM send me 3 new pump in 4 months. They tell me that they don't
know what's wrong with them they just lock and you can do anything with
them. They don't alarm you so your bg go wild.
Is anyone else having problems with the new pumps? Also, when I call MM
sense they sold to medtronics they ask for your phone number and they will
call you back. The old co. you got to talk to a real person the first time.
Please email at home if you have any comments.