[IP] Humalog Lows

I started pumping on Nov 1 th with Humalog then my d-team gave me a bottle of novalog to try I tried it and liked it then ran out and am back on Humalog till I see the endo, but I'm having alot of lows about 45min-1 hours after my boluses and in the middle of the night.  I'm starting to think that my Humalog is working to fast for my food?  Does this make sense?  I am going to pay more attention and take a good look at my log book, but that seems to be the only explanation cause while on Novalog I had very few lows now I'm having 5-10 a day!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm