Re: [IP] Glucowatch

> I just received the Glucowatch! : ) I'll be doing my prep work and
> hopefully have my 7 yr old wear it tomorrow night. Any helpful tips for
> the first time?
> Cari
> mom to Andrew 7yrs, dx @ 14 mo, pumping 3 yrs

I'm not quite as young as Andrew but 2 piece of advice that are important for me.

1.    I really need to use the GW when I am not exercising at all. Otherwise I
get a lot of skipped readings.

2.   After removal of the GW I find it VERY important to cover the spot where it
was with a bandaid. It itches and if I scratch it AT ALL I get a bleeding wound
that scabs over and takes a while to heal.