[IP] Leaking reservoir?-quiksets?-MM508

Have any of you had problems with insulin (Novolog) leaking into the
compartment that holds the reservoir in the MM508?  This has happened 4 times
during the last 4 or 5 weeks with my daughter.  She uses quiksets.  We have
not been able to determine whether it is the reservoir or quikset, but think
by process of elimination , it is something with the area where the  two
join.  We have used new reservoirs and quiksets from different lot numbers
and thought the problem was gone until she came home from school today with a
"hi" on her bg meter and a pump full of leaking insulin.  We have contacted
MM twice and have run a bunch of tests they had us do and the pump seems to
be ok.  We cautioned her to be sure the quikset is tightened well and not to
pick up the pump by the tubing, which I have seen her do at night in bed.
Any ideas?-thought I would call her pump trainer to see if she might have
some suggestions or the area rep.
Already talked to endo's office.  They thought maybe the movement in tap and
hiphop dance classes had done something before, but that is not the case this
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02