[IP] carbs in clementines?

Now that we can get Spanish clementines in the US again, I don't seem to be
able to find any good carb data on them. (What I find is inconsistent, maybe
because it is actually dealing with different things -- those Israeli
clementines available in some stores here last year were actually quite
different).  What are you all using?  Based on the ones in my current box,
I'm thinking they must be only about 3-4 g carb each (maybe about 6 g carb
per 100 g of edible fruit),  but I'm having a lot of other changes (just
spent 3 days lowering my basals to about a third of what they had been), so
am not trusting my responses at the moment <gr.>.

Linda Z