[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Wedding dress pumping

There is a company called Unique Accessories that makes a "thigh thing' and a 
"leg thing"--they are elastic and have a pocket to put your pump in, and they 
go around the top of your shin or your thigh.  I use them all the time, and 
that's what I plan to use with my wedding dress--mine is full on the bottom, 
though, and if your dress is a sheath that might not work.  Their website is 
uniaccs.com.  Hope this helps!

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: