Re: [IP] Pregnant & low BGs....

 My first pregnancy I had to cut my insulin in half. My sugars where always
dropping and my husband calling the medics 8 times. My second pregnancy there
was no change. My first 2 pregnancies I was taking shots.
 Now on my third (IM 38 weeks) I went from taking 30 units a day to
approx. 80 units a day. I will be having my son on Monday c-sec.
I can't wait!

email @ redacted
dx 18 years//Pumping 1/02