Re: [IP] Novolog problems?

they were on Humalog?    I've heard of many who went from H to N
they were running too high on H and then did great on N.
Just wondering if anyone found that they couldn't handle N?
Grasping at

i tried novolog this summer and found that i didn't do well on it at all. basal rates were fine,
but it took forEVER to work on both highs and carbs; the last straw was when i ate a high carb
lunch and bolused (after having been fine all day), testing later and seeing 500 on the machine!!
then cheking sets, changing sets just in case, bolusing again and having it still be 450 an hour
later. it did eventually start coming down but it took a very, very long time, during which i was
afraid to take more because i didn't want it to all jump on me at once. it may work more smoothly
for some people, but smooth for me translates into taking far too long to work. humalog works just
great for me, but there are lots of people for whom novolog is better, so your foodage may vary.

Do you Yahoo!?