[IP] Re: lotion bar

Another lotion bar I've tried that works for me is from Redwood Candle Company. It's made of 99% soybean, 1% fragrance. I couldn't find the other stuff at Walmart. I found
the lotion bar at a local store, seems to work well (only thing that works for me), doesn't leave hands greasy, comes in a variety of scents. The company has a web site;
perhaps you can find a retailer in your area. In this area, the lotion bar costs $6/tin. It comes in a tin container, which I like because it's safe in a purse.

Best wishes, Joyce Riske