[IP] Re: Cocoa butter lotion

>Last week I tried a plain old stick of 100% cocoa butter on the advice
>of my sister-in-law.

I have horribly dry skin, and like you, have tried everything under the
sun.  My mom had given me a bottle of (oddly enough) Walmart-brand
cocoa butter.  In my case it was lotion.

Recently, after I couldn't find my Lubriderm, I pulled it out and tried
it.  To my amazement, the cocoa butter lotion has worked better than
anything I've ever tried in the past.  In my case, it smells like baby
lotion, so next time I buy some, I hope they have another scent.

Anyhow, for those who have "tried everything", try Cocoa butter lotion,
and you might be pleasantly surprised!