[IP] using Humalog and Novolog

I have had lots of positives by switching to Novolog
but one big negative is when my sugars are above 250
the Novolog takes forever to bring it down.
Last night (6pm)I tried an injection of Humalog on a
336BS(over did the sampling when baking Xmas treats),
2 units and I was back in range in 2 hours. On Novolog
I would have  still been high at bedtime. Anyone else
using both insulins? meg

Do you Yahoo!?