RE: [IP] Novolog problems?

Barbara Pentzoldt [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Has anyone ever switched to novolog and found they did worse than when
> they were on Humalog?    I've heard of many who went from H to N because
> they were running too high on H and then did great on N.

Last year at the Atlanta Diabetes University, one of the Minimed reps was
participating in a trial of Novolog - and she couldn't wait for it do be
done so she could get back to Humalog.

There are probably as many people who have difficulty with Novolog and need
to switch to Humalog as the other way around (i.e. ~5%).

Jim Handsfield