[IP] RE: Deltec Cozmo

I am still waiting on some insurance things to work out for me to receive my
Deltec.  However, I spoke with the sales rep for my area this week and he
said I could probably have it by Christmas if insurance worked out.  He said
they did start shipping to the warehouse this week, and from there they
would begin shipping to customers.  So, if you've already ordered one it
shouldn't be much longer.