Re: [IP] Pregnant pumpers....

I would tell them the truth.  The chances are not much higher than their

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Spitler" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Pregnant pumpers....

And for those people you tell that you are preggo or are trying to get
preggo....you will hear this question...."What are the chances of your baby
getting diabetes" and I always fire back with...what is the chances of your
getting heart disease, cancer, etc......  Burns my biscuit when people ask
that.  And I would like to tell those 2 Drs. who told me I would have
healthy children...no...actually I would like to go show them my perfectly
healthy and beautiful and smart babies.  So, don't let anyone bring you d!