[IPn] moving to new facility

Hi Everyone,

Insulin Pumpers is moving.

Over the next few days I will be moving the data center and office
from Los Altos to Milpitas, California. This will probably mean some
temporary disruptions to mail service and so forth, however, I will
try to keep this to a minimum. If all goes well, I will be moving the
data center late Friday or Saturday morning.

New address and contact info

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035
Tel: 408 942-7300
Fax: 408 942-7321

Phones and fax are not hooked up to the switching equipment so they
will probably not work properly until next week sometime.

email @ redacted
For mail list removal contact
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org