Re: [IP] carbs in flour

 > > > I am trying to find out how many carbs are in a cup of flour.
> > >
> > > I found that a cup of sugar has 199 carbs.
> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> The degree of packing of the flour or sugar as well as the hydration of
> sugar and the milling of the flour do not allow these numbers to be
> accurately. cup sizes also vary somewhat. spot

Gracious goodness, I haven't had anything with white flour in it for close
to five years.  However, the nutrition label on the bag of flour that's been
in my cupboard for that long :-) says 22 grams for one quarter cup.  Darn,
too much for me.  :-)  My best wishes to all of you who are not so
carbohydrate sensitive, enjoy yourselves, for you know not what you miss!
:-)  Love and best wishes for the holiday season.  Margaret