[IP] Wedding Dress Pumping

I read somewhere in my research for my pump that a woman actually had her
hairdresser hide her pump in her hair do and the woman used her remote for
Just another thought

John Kaspar
Senior Account Manager
IT Group
800-600-7007 x17
email @ redacted

"Rachel Wrote
  I also
have a question about where to put a pump when I will be
wearing my wedding dress. I have heard several people put
it in their bra, but the top of my dress is very tight
fitting.  What have you found to be other options?
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:08:20 -0600"