Re: [IP] Re: Maude report

----- Original Message -----
>. . . that I was a regular visitor to the ER in my town . . .

    I wanted to add in addition to my previous reply that I ended up in the
ER twice in a year because of hypoglycemia. I thought I was having a heart
attack. It started to throw PVC's that I could feel, then I would have a
rush through my head like I was going to pass out.
    Now that I am on the pump I have lost 35+ pounds! I feel so much better
without having those lows too.

Cody S. Alderson