[IP] Wedding Dress Dilema

Who ever had the question about the wedding dress and where to put your
 I just got married on Sept 28.  I had a strapless dress, leaving no room for
the pump in the bra.  I looked through my minimed book and found a white
"garter" to use.  It's just a velcro strap that goes around your thigh and has
a pouch attached to it.  I found this very convenient.  My bridal shop did
offer to sew a pocket into the underlining of the dress, but I felt "safer"
with my pump in the thigh pouch.  After eating I "discreetly" pulled up my
dress and bolused for the food I'd eaten.  If you have any wedding questions,
feel free to contact me!!  Best Wishes!!
Myndi FletcherGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :