Re: [IP] bolusing in your sleep..

if she normally wears the pump on her belt or waistband, try not putting it on the waistband of
her PJs and simply putting it under the pillow, if the tube's long enough, or attaching it ot her
ankle. i've never bolused in my sleep, but when i'm awake and wearing the pump somewhere unusual,
my hand still unconsciously reaches for my hip before i remember that it's strapped to my leg. i
imagine that if you're prone to sleepwalking, sleepbolusing, etc., this might help. otherwise you
can just put the pump on lockout, or wrap it in a sock so that buttons can't get pushed.

Do you Yahoo!?