Re: [IP] Re: 53 yrs diabetic pumping begin 09/26/02

Way to go!  We need more inspirational stories like yours!  Stephanie
 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

I have had diabetes since 11/1949 insulin dependent, through the years have
seem many improvements for diabetic care, my early beginning was very
antiquated compared to now, I begin a pump 09/26/02, it is hard for me to
believe the improvement in balance, before had lost all since of low BG it
slipped up unbeknown, have not had such a low since 09/26, when in the
late 20's never thought would love to be 40, now here I am in the 70's still
doing well with no complications.
E Speir

Do you Yahoo!?